The title is pretty self-explanatory. Here is a list of some of my favourite books.
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao – Junot Diaz
- House of Leaves – Mark Z. Danielewski
- Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte
- A Clockwork Orange – Anthony Burgess
- The Slynx – Tatyana Tolstaya (translated by Jamey Gambrell)
- The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde
- Brave New World – Aldous Huxley
- The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Martian – Andy Weir
- The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
- Tess of the d’Ubervilles – Thomas Hardy
- A Thousand Splendid Suns – Khaled Hosseini
- This is How You Lose Her – Junot Diaz
- Human Acts – Han Kang (translated by Deborah Smith)
I am always on the look out for more books to read, so let me know if there’s any you’d recommend!